Monday, October 18, 2010

Cinnamon Blueberry Bread

I made a loaf of cinnamon blueberry bread today to go in the freezer for a breakfast choice in the mornings when I work outside the home. I adapted it from a cinnamon raisin bread recipe. I had some dried blueberries, so I used them in place of the raisins.

Cinnamon Blueberry Bread

Ingredients

1 cup water
2 tablespoons margarine
3 cups freshly ground whole wheat flour
3 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 1/2 teaspoons yeast
3/4 cup blueberries

I added all the ingredients in the order suggested by my bread machine. I let my bread machine do the kneading for me. When the dough cycle was over, I placed the dough in a greased, glass loaf pan. Let it rise for about 30 – 45 minutes. Then bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on 350 degrees.

This is my second time making this bread. The first time I made it, I took it to my grandmother’s for her to enjoy. It was yummy! I hope you enjoy it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment